Schedule & Life Events

09:00:00


I can't remember the last time I sat down and did an update post, maybe in January? It's been a long time now and I know I should do this more often.

6 months later here I am in dear England and apart from all the hard things, I manage to like London more than I ever expected. People has been lovely to me and the great things happening all the time in this beautiful city makes me feel alive. I'm not very happy with my current job thou and I'm on my way trying to find something else, it's being a year full of new experiences so far. Let's wait and see what I have reserved.


This post came mostly to share with you some of my thoughts about the blog. I see my photography improving each day, my content suits me better and my writing is up to my likes so I could't ask for more. Just for better! I wish to improve each day, I try to keep differences aside, work life out of here and focus on my escape that is writing content involving things I love the most. 
Design has become one of my favourite things to learn and my Calligraphy is still yet to be improved. I've been reading a lot less (books) and I'm trying to figure out the right time to do it. I can't remember the last time I painted something, I miss it a lot, but working took my motivation off. Sad to say but is my reality at this moment. It will get better I know that!

Mary Bloomy turned 2 years last month and still people think my name is Mary, Hi, I'm Sara! I don't take it to heart it's easy to mistake that. I find it funny instead ;) If you're reading this far I have to thank you a lot!! Support, comments, likes, just your presence makes a whole lot of difference and keeps me motivated at least to keep blogging. Must be the only thing I manage to do nowadays! Shame on me I know!

So! A bit of an updated was made here but the main thing is, I've been having some storm of ideas, I got me a few products here and there, I see me floating with topics but not enough time to make it up to you. This being said I decided to change my schedule for the first time in 8 months and add one extra day and make it up to you! MONDAY will be the extra day of Mary Bloomy on your feed and if you're excited about that I hope to live to your expectations! I'm happier with my blog each day, my achievements, I have a long path still but with all my heart and your support I know I'll get to my final goal. I'm not asking to get 1000 readers by the end of the year but maybe 500?! It would be much appreciated to know more people is reading what I write, above all caring about what I write!

If you have any suggestions about the blog feel free to comment below, something you think would make this space so much better, a little comma here or a dot there. I'm open to your opinions!
Thank you so much for having me in your feed, supporting and caring! 

Thanks for reading,


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts