Maybelline Color Drama Velvet Lip Pencils | Review |

09:00:00


Lipstick has always been one of my favourite things to use but I always seem to struggle when it comes to retouch it during the day. The Maybelline Color Drama Velvet Lip Pencils are a great solution! With velvety consistency, as the name suggests, this gems glide on so easily on the lips that I sometimes struggle to believe how quick and handy they are! From a small colour range I picked 3 shades a light pink with shimmers on it (a mistake that turned out into a beautiful piece) a darker pink and a plum. 

I've been dying to get my hands on 210 as it's the perfect everyday shade in my opinion and on a 3 for 2 deal at Boots I had to pick up 310 as I love my berries so much! 140 was bought by mistake as it was on the row of a nude colour and I didn't see it was different, well it's not a waste as I quite like it! Surprisingly!  


The colour pay-off is insane and consistency incredibly soft! The darker colours need a bit more time to work around the lip line as it can get messy if not careful. I haven't noticed any bleeding through out the day staying strong up to 4/5 hours. The pencil shape comes super handy to re-apply anywhere as long as you have a mirror and since the colours stays put for a good amount of time you'll only need to retouch the center where it mostly fades as per usual. Retailing at 4.99£ at Boots this gems are amazing quality and on the deals feels even better to spend money on! A great purchase from the past weeks that sure became staples on day to day basis!

Have you tried Maybelline Color Drama Lip Pencils? 

Thanks for reading

You Might Also Like

2 comentários

Popular Posts