Urban Decay | Naked Heat |

09:00:00




There's no perfect time than fall to pull those warm eyeshadows out of the drawer and there's also no better palette to represent that other than the Urban Decay Naked Heat! It falls perfectly into the idea of warm toned makeup with a mix of mattes and shimmers that deliver that elaborated warm look you see on instagram over and over again.



The pigment is outstanding and the feel of the eyeshadows is different to anything I've experienced with the other Naked Palettes I own. For sure my favourite of the bunch so far! Having said that the variety in shade could be slightly better as I find the same look comes up quite often when using even different shades.
Is it the perfect warm eyeshadow palette? Yes, if that's the only thing you enjoy doing with your makeup and if you're looking for an easy to use, good quality eyeshadows to achieve it. However, if you enjoy more out of a palette I'm afraid this is not the one for you.
I find myself reaching out for somehow other different shades to compliment this particular selection so I avoid the same look every time I dare to pull it out... and because I like fun, colourful makeup every time I'm allowed so.
Is this the palette for you?! - if you enjoy and only want to wear warm shades I'm sure you'll get use out of this like no other thing you already own, but if you want something more varied in a palette this is certainly not one to pick.

Naked Heat retails for 39,50£ on their website and is part of their permanent collection.

Have you tried the latest Naked launch? What do you think?!


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts