Essence Pure Nude Powder | Review |

09:00:00

Essence Pure Nude Powder | 20 Nude Beige |
Essence Pure Nude Powder | 20 Nude Beige |
Back in 2009, when Essence was introduced to me, I felt like I was in makeup heaven. Since then I've been loyal to the brand and very excited about new launches! Quality has been improved and compared to those days I can say I try less but what I get I love. 
Essence Pure Nude Powder is an "ultrasmooth baked powder" that belongs to their new Nude range of products! Is one of my most used powders after Catrice Prime and Fine one (holy grail here) since the marble effect creates a combination of colours that compliment my light skin tone giving me a hint of coverage, even thou you can't notice the powder there in a good way! With soft texture as it's hard to find in a super affordable brand, and not that powdery in the pan, this product gives me a natural finish, mattifying where needed!
It doesn't wear as long as my Catrice one but instead it becomes radiant. I love to wear this powder on good skin days as it keeps makeup on place without covering the natural radiance, it doesn't set on the pores and doesn't give me a ghost face! 
Essence Pure Nude Powder comes in a sturdy plastic packaging with 7g of product, very purse friendly for application on the go! 
Overall I'm very impressed with this new range from Essence and hope to see more from them this upcoming Fall as they always launch new products!

Have you tried Essence face products?

Thanks for reading,

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive