Blush To Match A Lipstick | Mauve Pink |

09:00:00


A new series has begun, or not! Who knows! Back in the day blush was a no for me and lipstick was meh! Now looks like my lipstick obsession started alongside blush! 
In a look through my collection I found that two of my favourite products actually match and create a very beautiful look together suitable for day and night!
Both by Kiko Makeup Milano, my ultimate favourite lipstick Unlimited Stylo (6,90£) in 13 Cocoa paired with the Soft Touch Blush (7,50£) in 112 Light Plum makes the overall look flawless! No jokes here!
Both shades are very similar and long lasting with a matte finish! That lipstick goes nowhere and the blush stays put throughout the day! It's super pigmented so be light handed when applying it! This muted mauve pink shade suits my taste like no other and I can't stop wearing it now! Looks like I found the holy grails for this Fall! Any skin tone can pull this off if I'm being fair, as they're both very universal shades suitable for the fairest or darkest of them all!
When using both in conjunction I find gold eyelids bring them to another level, but it's just personal preference! 

How would you pair this duo?

Thanks for reading,

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive