Canada Beauty Wish List!

09:00:00


    So yes, you read it right. Canada, where I'm going to be in a couple of days! As a make-up artist in the beginning of career I sure need a lot of products for my kit so decided to take advantage of this opportunity to start building it, as far as high end make-up goes we all know is more affordable over there and drugstore wise is heaven! I can't wait to get loads of new things from different brands and review them to you!  If you have any more suggestions feel free to comment and I'll add them to the list once I go!


  • Kat Von D Lock It Foundation (various shades)
  • Kat Von D Lock It Concealer (various shades)
  • Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick - Echo, Lolita (of course!) , Requiem 
  • Kat Von D Shade And Light Contour Palette
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick - Poison , Craft
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit - Moonchild , Sweets
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Single Eyeshadow - Macaroon, Fawn, Pink Champagne
  • Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick - Kale , Squid Ink 
  • Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer
  • Tarte Hrush Eye & Cheek Palette
  • Tarte Hybrid Gel Foundation 
  • Becca Champagne Splits - Champagne Pop & Flowerchild
  • Maybelline Colour Sensational Loaded Bolds - Midnight Blue, Sapphire Siren, Violet Vixen, Blackest Berry, Midnight Merlot
  • ELF Blush Palette - Dark
  • ELF Baked Highlighter - Moonlight Pearls
  • ELF Bronzer Palette 
  • L'oreal Infalible Eyeshadow - Amber Rush
  • Lorac - Pro Palette 

This is just a draft list, every time I have one it doesn't quite follow I end up seeing things in person and not liking the shades as much or I find things I didn't know I would like! I will be sharing the haul once I come back to England! 



You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts