Kat Von D | London Calling |

09:00:00


Kat von D arrived to the UK! Finally.... Now that I'm off in Canada and can pick everything they decided to contradict me and settle in UK soil. The good thing thou, if I happen to love a product don't need to order online. 
I've placed my introductory exclusive kit by the same time I got the Nikkie palette but just now had a chance to try all the products and have my thoughts.


Everlasting Liquid Lipstick Double Dare
It is quite common that liquid lipsticks are drying on the lips and noticeable, you definitely know you have a layer of something on top of your natural pout. The thing I noticed first is how liquid the formula is, which helps a lot when applying and redefining my lips - no liner needed! Win for that! It doesn't dry out super fast which is also helpful in case some mistakes happen. At the end, my first impressions are - very opaque application, easy to control, comfortable feeling on the lips and a good go on the breakfast. It started to rub off when sipping my tea but lets say it didn't have much time to settle in. At the end of the day I'd rather the comfort than the staying power of a super glue. 

Tattoo Liner - Trooper
I was so excited to try the infamous pen liner. I was not extremely impressed as I think it was too hyped. As for the product itself, it takes a while for it to come to the tip of the pen so I find myself shaking it every two minutes, not ideal but not too annoying either. Colour pay off is good, like is black but my Gosh pen liner is even blacker than this. The brush tip is different from everything I tried and makes the wing easy to achieve, but overall I could definitely live without it. It's not waterproof but it didn't move much when tears were involved, so is a good thing to know in case you want it for a special occasion. Overall is a good eyeliner, would I give 16£ for it? Maybe.

Studded Kiss Lipstick - Lolita
Lolita is the iconic KVD shade, mainly in liquid form but I would say lipstick is about the same shade. I like the formula, is comfortable on the lips, it lasts fairly good during meals and is easy to reapply, in the sense it doesn't get all clumped and thick. I hope to try other shades from them soon, but overall I'm impressed with how flattering the shade is.


If you didn't get your hands on this kit I highly suggest you do so, it's online at Debenhams and retails for 20£, a perfect way to see if you fancy Kat Von D products.





You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts