Best of Catrice | Face |

09:00:00



Catrice has been on my top brands list since I first started wearing make-up, something like 8 years ago?! I've tried a fair amount of products and I can tell things get better each year. I've managed to round up some of my favourite face products to share with you today.



Even Skin Tone Beautifying Foundation  is hands down my favourite foundation of the moment! It evens out the complexion, as it promises, and also delivers medium to full coverage, leaving the skin matte but not flat for all day long. It costs around 7€ which is total bargain! The only thing is the shade selection, very poor targeting only light to medium skin tones. I will back it up once I go back to Portugal, and use it in my kit, definitely a must if you can find the shade for you!

Camouflage Concealer is one of my favourites for spot concealing, it's creamy enough to blend evenly in the skin but dry at the point it stays put all day long. You can now find the new Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer that is the liquid form of the previous one, that I also love. It's my favourite concealer for under the eye, even better than the famous Lasting Perfection by Collection. I struggle to even use my Clarin's over this one, and considering the price difference you better give it a shot! It claims to be waterproof I haven't tested it with water, but I can assure it lasts all day and doesn't crease on me. I mainly use it under the eyes but is also good for blemishes.

To set everything I always go for my Prime and Fine Mattifying Powder Waterproof , once again the best powder I've tried so far, this is my backup shiny, as my current one has no letters from all the use! It keeps make-up in place all day and doesn't add any more coverage, it's lightweight and doesn't transfer any colour to my skin. I recommend you giving it a try if you see it when in Europe!

Lastly I have my favourite blush from all the ones I own, Multi Matt Blush in 020 La-Lavander  the multi toned matte blush gives a natural flush to the skin suitable for all year round, it blends evenly in the skin, lasting all day. I love to apply it with my Real Techniques Blush brush!


Tell me your favourite products from Catrice's Face line! 


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts