4 Things That Will Change Your Hair Game!

09:00:00



Hair everywhere! For a long time I had no clue how easier my life would be if I spent extra 5 minutes adding oils and lotions to my hair. Needless to say I didn't even brush it for what seems like months and were left hopeless in that department. Well, it all changed once I had my hair training and had people touching my hair everyday for a week. It seems like I found the cure to my knots - Tangle Teezer (11£) - I heard about it a couple of years ago but never gave in to the hype, today I can say I use it and love it. It leaves my hair soft and doesn't hurt too much when brushing away the knots.
Considering I loose loads of hair everyday I didn't notice more loss either since I started using it. A must if you're lazy about brushing your long and painful knotty hair!
To add to the club I also found about the L'oreal Elvive Fibrology Double Elixir (7£) - a biphasic liquid that promises to help detangle and thicken the hair. It is amazing, this is my second bottle and is very rare for me to buy something twice, it has to be spot on. I find it helps my hair detangle easier even without Tangle Teezer and it leaves a nice smell. On the thickening part I can't really tell, It might work overtime but I haven't paid attention as I didn't get it for that purpose. Either way is a must and I will keep purchasing it.
When my hair is damp, out of the shower I go over it with the Elixir and get a couple of drops of oil to my ends, as I have bleached hair it helps them keep nourished. I'm using the Ogx Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Extra Penetrating Oil (7£) and it serves me well, I like the scent and I notice it really gives that extra care to my ends. 
Lastly and before I blow-dry my hair I use the Tresemmé Heat Defence Styling Spray (5£ normal size) it is the extra step I take to prevent damaging it even more and keep it safe from high temperatures. To be honest I notice no difference between heat protectors, at least the ones I've tried so far, so I'll keep looking out for one that gives me protection and something more. 

Ever since using these 3 products and the brush I noticed my hair is much healthier, knot free and more welcoming to new hairstyles!

Do you have any hairstyling products you can't live without? Share them in the comments!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts