Drugstore Haul w/ Swatches

09:00:00



Drugstore, or High Street, is the best place to find new gems every now and then without hurting our bank accounts! For the past few weeks I've been collecting a few products that I wanted to own whether for the hype or simply curiosity to try them! 
Needless to say I got me way too much than I actually needed... and you can expect a NYX haul very soon... followed by the Kiko... and I should probably stop shopping!!


My first picks where from Boots as they always have amazing deals, I got me the Bourjois Java Rice Powder, that is so famous for its glow, and a blush in 48 Cendre De Rose Brune that I must say is stunning in shade but a bit over scented to my taste, it has a nice colour pay off as you can see for the swatch and gives the cheeks a natural flush for those days I don't want to think about a colour to pick! 
The L'oreal counter was filled with this brand new mascara - False Lash Sculpt Mascara - that I should say is great for mega full lashes but you have to be careful to not overload them in product and not hit your nose/inner corner with it, as I always end up doing... A bit tricky and different wand that I was curious to try, it became one of my favourites for the days I definitely have time to be there and build it up! Alongside it I grabbed the L'oreal Infallible 24h Lip Colour in the shade 113 Invincible Sable that I wanted for ages! It's a nude shade and it goes nowhere, and it's not as scented as their normal lipsticks that I totally avoid! 
Finally I got me one of the Collection Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner in Hustle 4, I've used it once so far and love it to give extra glow to my inner corners!

Out of Boots and in Superdrug territory I went for the Gosh Intense Eyeliner Pen in Grey and Blue, both colours super pigmented and very different from what I already own! The Grey is to die for, I love it so much, the Blue is between an electric and a navy shade, it's definitely a gorgeous option not to talk about the tip of the pen, it's thin and flexible super easy to use! I would definitely recommend it if you love pen eyeliners, they have more shades in the line such as the classic black or a brown!

Last but not least, a quick visit to Wilko made me come home with two more of the Essence Long Lasting Pencils in the shades 09 Cool Down - a true blue that I love for my waterline - 12 I Have A Green - a shimmery forest green that looks lovely with a soft brown eyeshadow look! I've been loving these Essence pencils for as long as I started wearing makeup and their black one is my favourite for the waterline as it stays put and is super pigmented!

What have you been picking up lately at the drugstore?

Thanks for reading,

You Might Also Like

3 comentários

Popular Posts