16 To Try In 2016 | AKA 2015 Favourites |

16:00:00


First official post of 2016 has to come with the most used in 2015 and in this case the products I sure recommend you to try this new year, if you haven't already!
I tried my best to pick one of each category but if I missed something don't mind me as it's quite hard to narrow down the favourites of the year to just 16 products!


Most of them I knew without a doubt they were meant to be in this list so starting with the face my most used and favourite foundation goes to Kiko Universal Fit Hydrating Foundation, as it gives me the coverage I need, it's not oily on the skin and doesn't adhere to dry patches, gives me everything I want in a foundation and I trust it like no other in my collection!
The luminous base was a trend all year round and when I first got my hands on the Sleek Barekissed Illuminator in Monaco I couldn't live without it! It gives the perfect glow from within mixed or over your foundation!
Concealer wise I picked the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer as the consistency is great for under eye but also for spot concealing the blemishes I had throughout the year, finally to set it all I used and abused of my Catrice Prime and Fine Mattifying Powder as its been my favourite since the first time I used it! 
Contouring was as well one of those steps nobody could skip in 2015 and my favourite kit was the Maybelline Master Sculpt as the shade was perfectly cool toned for those defined cheekbones we all looked for! To illuminate my face I relied on the Mary-Lou Manizer by The Balm, a cult favourite that deserves every hype!
Lastly the blush I used the most was the Kiko Soft Touch Blush in 112, a cool toned muted purpl-y pink shade that compliments my skin very well and goes with all looks the entire year! 

Brows were also huge this year but I kept my Inglot Brow Powder as the main helpeer, I love how easy it is to apply and how natural it makes my brows look but still defined! To complete the steps I went for the L'oreal Brow Artist Plumper, also very hyped this year and I have to agree it is one of the best brow gels I've tried so far!

On my eyes I used the Tartelette palette by Tarte, being it my first high end eyeshadow palette it still wins the big spot in my heart and I used it non stop during the entire year! As a base I picked the Mac Paint Pot in Soft Ocre as it really is that good covering my veins and prolonging my shadow wear! Eyeliner wise I used the most of Precision Liner by Kiko to do my wing and the Rimmel Scandaleyes in Nude for my waterline, both favourites that will be repurchased for sure! Lastly the mascara I loved and used the most was Roller Lash by Benefit, I'm not to keen on giving 20£ for a mascara in the future but if I happen to find a good deal why not?! 

Lipstick was huge to my collection and you have no idea how hard it was to pick just one but I wanted to be as honest as possible and talk about something I already had for most of the year and truly used a lot! It happened to be the Unlimited Stylo by Kiko in the shade 13 Cocoa! It is the perfect mauve pink nude and I wear it with everything as it suits any look, plus it's my favourite lipstick formula of all the ones I own so couldn't go wrong! Lastly lip liner was also a very well known product in the community and sure deserves the mention - Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Pencil in Eastend Snob!

I hope you find something new in this list that makes up to your yearly favourites in 2016 and gives you as much benefits as it gave me! 

Tell me all about your favourites of 2015!  

Thanks for reading,

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts