My Little Magic Box | First Impressions |

15:19:00


Box subscriptions are huge these days but to be honest just a few catch my attention and that's still not good enough to put me to press the Subscribe button! What makes the ones I pick any different? The originality, consistency, value and of course the price I have to pay each month.
With this I decided it was time to give the so famous My Little Box a try and girl I did not regret it a bit! With this I do not intend to show you the latest one we (subscribers) received but mostly tell you why I think it's a good one to try when  in doubt!


Within the amazing design and sturdy box came a sample size of the Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Fuchsia, a travel size of the Rituals... Touch Of Happiness Body Cream, a couple of Nail Polishes  - a sparkling gold and a navy blue (that I forgot to include in the picture) a beautiful and very warm pair of gloves - that I've been wearing ever since - a makeup bag and finally a sample of the Kusmi Tea that smells divine and I bet tastes even better! 

The variety of this box is on point, I'm pleased with every product and can say I didn't own any previously which ads up to more excitement! The sizes are fairly good to try out the products making a great value for money at the end! Will I keep my subscription? Oh yes! Till the day I loose my interest for their offers (that I don't see coming any time soon) or I'm broke! ;)

Either way, this box amazed me for good and even thou it's just the first one I'm already expectant for the next coming up! I shall receive it in the next couple of weeks since the one above was from December's edition! 

Tell me all about your favourite box subscriptions! 

Thanks for reading,



You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts