Urban Decay Vice 4 | Review & Look |

17:00:00






Looks a lot like Urban Decay made double presence in my collection last year and not only did I get the so beautiful Gwen Stefani palette that I couldn't resist the Vice 4 when I saw it in store! 
It is outstanding, breathtaking, whatever you can wish for in a palette apart from some things...


So not trying to be negative I found hard to do a crease colour with a transition shade from this palette since you don't really have one! Well, Delete can be one at points but not in all the cases, which leaves me a bit sad to be honest! The colour selection is amazing, I love all the bright shades and I can't decide which one to use next since I want to wear them all at the same time, that's how much I love it! 
But since all things have flaws, I found that with this palette you have extreme fall out, when I say extreme is like the biggest I've ever experienced and it's not a good thing when you pay 43£ for something. I was disappointed with this aspect but still doesn't put me off wearing it, I just have to do eyes before face. If you're not patient enough just skip it! 
I was very surprised how the quality changed from one palette to another since the Gwen Stefani one has such creamy eyeshadows with minimal fall out and they pack on really nicely, but maybe it's the colour in it and mostly the finish of the eyeshadow.
It is so versatile that you can use this palette as a pop of colour or do an overall dramatic look, day or night, casual or dressed up you will find a million ways to pull these colours out and the best part is they stay on pretty well! The pigmentation is amazing but I definitely will apply it more with my fingers when it takes to my lid as it will give full on pigment. If you don't appreciate much the idea of fingers involved in your makeup appliance you can always use a wet flat eyeshadow brush and that should give you the same effect!


This is the look I ended up with when looking at the shades! Most of the times I would gravitate towards the greens or the oranges in the palette but in this case I wanted to create something with the beautiful purple shades!

On my inner corner is Harlot followed by Crowbar all over the lid topped with Robbery on the center! To create that winged crease I used Delete & Pandemonium which I also used to finishmy lower lash line. On my waterline is the Vice from the 24/7 Glide On Pencils and as mascara I used Miss Manga by L'oreal!

Even thou it has its flaws I still would consider getting this palette and if I received it as a gift I would be as grateful! It is with no doubts an amazing colourful book of eyeshadows that will give you plenty of room to play around and get outstanding looks!


Thanks for reading,

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts