Spooky Day!! - #You Got Me Bewitched

13:13:00


Halloween Halloween Halloween, I seem not to get bored right? I don't, actually.. So Tonigh is the day!!!! Where witches and all kind of creatures come out from the death world to say us a hello! I must admit witches get attention with those beautiful pointy hats and big dresses and of course their brooms! Purples, greens and blacks are diffused all over their outfits and I love the combination! 
Here's my witch inspired makeup look for the spookiest of spooky days&nights!! Enjoy ;) 


To start off I used Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk all over the lid as a base to make the colors pop! On top of that base is Oriflame Very Me Eye Envy duo in Pretty Green - the light color. 
I really like to use highlighting colors on my inner corner but this time I decided to go for a bit more extreme look and applied Kiko eyeshadow in 158 on my crease up to the brows and inner corner. Blended blended blended and ta-dah! Easy right?
On my waterline is a deep emerald green by Kiko - Smocky eye pencil in 02 - and as mascara I'm using Essence Princess Lash Mascara!


To add some extras to the look I decided to apply a green moon and a green rhinestone I think it suits the witchy world pretty well to be honest! The moon I bought ages ago at a local store and I still think it was meant to be for nail art purposes but still got it right on this look!  


A witch without lipstick is an incomplete lady so here's my suggestion: Makeup Revolution Salvation Velvet Lacquer in Velvet Black Heart - a deep purpulish color that becomes more of a black if layered - and on top of it I added the same green eyeshadow of my lids to give it more sparkle and life, or shall I say death? 

Enough with the macabre talking! Tell me which thing you like the most about this look :)

Have a Spooky week!

Thanks for reading,
   

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts