Maquillalia Online Shop - Review

11:18:00

A few weeks ago I ordered some beauty items from this online shop called Maquillalia. It was my first purchase and I was excited since I've heard a few good things about it. 
To start off the range is huge, you can find so many brands from Makeup Revolution to Zoeva and many others I can't nominate now... Take your time to visit the shop and find whatever you need and don't need but still want! That's what happens there.


The shipping is pretty affordable for what I can say and it comes really fast, since Spain is next to Portugal I got my package within 2 working days which is amazing! 
When I first got it I was absolute amazed by the way it was packaged.. I mean, I ordered a palette and a lipstick and it was a damn huge package for such little items, all wrapped in bubble plastic the large one and the normal size ones. 10/10 for that! 
When it takes to the customer service in general I think it's great they always showed available for any questions I might had which counts a lot if you have any trouble. 

An extra something that I loved about this shop is that I got a fabric bag with the logo printed that's very useful and also a sample of a moisturizer and a little bag of Haribo sweets! Such amazing surprise I may say. 

As a final review I give this online shop a 10/10 and definitely will purchase there again, I already did in fact #sorrynotsorry! 

Do you recommend any online shop? Tell me bellow :)

Thanks for reading,

   

You Might Also Like

2 comentários

Popular Posts