Glitter On Black Canvas

13:13:00


Glitter goes well with everything at every time of the year but in Halloween it is specially loved by me! A simple look with glitter makes it look all better and for as long as I can say it is appropriated to the season. 
I used a black kajal pencil all over the lid and on top of that a black eyeshadow (Kiko Makeup Milano in 180), I used a piece of tape from the outer corner till the tail of my brow to create that clean look and blended the black upwards. With the help of lash glue I patched red glitter (Claire's glitter tower) all over the lid on top of the black. Finished it with black eyeliner on my waterline and a pair of false lashes. 

It's simple and with a red outfit you be a little devil for Halloween's night ;) 

Thanks for reading,


You Might Also Like

4 comentários

Popular Posts