Skincare Routine - Morning

11:10:00



Mornings are always the hurry time for me and for what I checked last time I really like to sleep. It's no new that routines are never easy to keep up with so to make it work it has to be simple.
I start my morning washing my face and applying an eye cream to brighten the under eye area and to help me look more awake. The one I'm currently using is the Neroli Firming from SuperFacial by Úna Brenan. The next step is to apply my moisturizer that always varies from time to time. At the moment Effaclar Mat does the job, La Roche-Posay has been showing up a lot lately on skincare routines!
To finish and the most important thing I apply my sunscreen! I prefer the La Roche Posay Anthelios XL but my mom got me the Avène one this time so I have to use it up! I always opt for the 50+ protection and buy pharmacy brands.

As you can see my skincare routine in the morning is pretty small and easy to keep up with. Which products do you use on your daily skincare? I'm combination to oily skin if you have the same skin type share with me your favorite products :)

Thanks for reading,

   

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts