Fall Lips Of My Choice

11:10:00


Fall is already here and we all know that's the time to change some bits and pieces! Lipsticks have been one of my addictions for the past months and at this time I end up grabbing more of my nudes or darker shades! 
I leave you with my options for this season ;)


Nudes are always right, no matter the season, the month, the weather, the outfit, they just go well with everything and that's why I have a bit of a collection when it takes to this shades!

(left-right)

Guerlain - 13 Giny
Catrice - 010 
Mac - Myth
Avon - Mirage
Kiko - Unlimited Stylo 13
Essence - Long Lasting 06 Soft Nude
Essence - Long Lasting 07 Natural Beauty

The price range varies but most of them are from drugstore! You can get them for a really affordable price.  


Essence - Long Lasting 09 Wear Berries!
Kiko - Unlimited Stylo 12 Burgundy
Rimmel - 120 Cutting Edge
Makeup Revolution - Black Heart


Essence - Long Lasting 03 Dare to Wear 
Basic Matte Lipgloss - Matt Salmon

As you can see I have quite a selection of lipsticks that I like to use at this time! Which ones are your favorites? Which color you can't live without at the fall season?

Thanks for reading, 


You Might Also Like

4 comentários

Popular Posts