NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick | Collection |

09:00:00



Liquid lipsticks are still big in the industry and one of my favourite formulas has always been the NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipsticks. With a huge range of shades and now different finishes, the comfortable creamy lipstick is easy to apply and stays put all day long with minimal retouch required.


The shades I own are either nudes or vampy shades, which tells you a lot about my makeup style I would say, but I'm tempted to get some of the brighter ones just for fun! 
I noticed Oh, Put It On and Cherry Skies are slightly patchy but definitely workable, I suppose the high concentrated pigment does influence application. They stain a little bit but nothing major, you could definitely change lipstick in the middle of the day without anyone noticing any residue behind. 
They are not transfer proof but they handle most things apart from oily foods, but that's what you get when you have a comfortable non drying formula. 
There's 24 matte shades and 12 metallic matte which I recently picked up 2 from (will be doing a review on those later on). My favourite is Stone Fox - one of the best grey shades I've ever tried. 
Recently they launched Lip Liners to match the lipsticks which is definitely a brilliant idea since we lack colourful lip liners on the market at affordable prices, the formula goes really well and the shades are spot on for its correspondent shade!

Overall, I'm really impressed with the formula, shade selection and quality of this product, it  is definitely worth the 7£ mark! If you're a huge fan of liquid lipsticks or just want to start diving into them, this is one of the best formulas to start with and I'm sure you'll find a shade you like. 

Let me know your thoughts on the NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipsticks and your favourite shades!


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive