Kat Von D | Everlasting Mini Liquid Lipstick Set |

09:00:00


Kat Von D always surprises with her Holiday collections! This year she launched the stunning Saint & Sinner eyeshadow palette (review coming soon), but also this breathtaking lipstick set!
I've tried her Everlasting liquid lipsticks last year with the shade Double Dare, and fell in love with the formula. It is thin, glides on easily and feels comfortable on the lips, however, if you have to reapply later on the day it may look slightly dryer. I'm ok with it but I know a lot of you don't like to feel the liquid lipstick when it's on, so a heads up for that!


Lovecraft / Ludwig / Sanctuary / Hawkwind / Madrid / Exorcism / Damned / Witches

All the shades that come in this set I wanted to get before! They're all part of the permanent line apart from the shade Madrid, that came out specifically for this set and goes very well with the other shades tying it all up together. It looks similar to Hawkwind in the swatches but it has a raspberry tone to it.
If I could only wear a handful of lipsticks for the rest of my life would be this set. Every single shade is stunning and formula is consistently good throughout. My personal favourite and the one I see myself wearing all the time has to be Sanctuary, the mauve pink that goes well with everything! 

The set retails for 42£ at Debenhams which is a very good value for the 8 shades (3ml each)  that come in it! A good way to try out the formula or to get more shades without breaking the bank. 
Considering how hard it is for myself to ever finish a lipstick I think minis are an amazing way to introduce variety without risking it going bad before used up.

Have you tried Kat Von D Liquid Lipsticks?! Let me know all about your favourites and whether you would get this set this Christmas! 

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive