New In | Fall Collection - Essence |

09:00:00


Recently I've visited Wilko in the hopes I would find outstanding home decor (and by that I mean Halloween for some, regular home decor for myself) and stopped by the Essence counter... I came out with 25£ worth of products that I surely didn't need but wanted to try... so here's the summary of what I'm adding to my collection!

Two new lipsticks they added to their new sea of new formulas and shades - one being the particular teal colour that I certainly don't own any of in my collection - in a matte finish - and a mauve pink that I own plenty of but got sucked it by its beauty (sorry not sorry)!

For the eyes I went a bit mad and got the new Vibrant Shock Lash & Brow Gel Mascara in the stunning colour 1 Go Berry can't honestly wait to try this on my lashes and even eyebrows and see the results! Hopefully is something cool! Also on the eyes category I decided to try the Metal Shock Liquid Eyeshadow in 02 Stars & Stories which is a stunning creamy formula with glitter resembling the Stilla Magnificent Metals that everyone's been loving!

Lastly I grabbed 3 new eyeliners - a gold, a burgundy and a fuchsia - very interesting colours they're launching this season! 

They certainly had many more things on display but I decided to be good and only take what I know don't have similar of and will use!

Have you visited an Essence counter recently?! Let me know your picks!




You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive