Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink

09:00:00


Finally I can say I found a bullet proof liquid lipstick formula... and guess what?! It costs a tenner!!
Maybelline Super Stay Matte Inks (9,99£) are not messing around, they did not come to dupe anyone sitting on the luxury chair, they came did their own thing and are staying put... all day long! 

The formula of these is unbelievable! It glides on easily, super duper pigmented, a little bit sticky I must say but not uncomfortable at all and the tear drop applicator is so innovative! It makes application 10x easier and help create a sharp line around the edges!

To test the longevity I went to Nando's (you know I love me some grilled chicken) while wearing Escapist, the darkest of them all... girl it did not budge. I finished my meal, grabbed my hand sized mirror to touch up and was left speechless... No touch up needed... at all! If this is not the proof of an amazing formula I don't know what is...


They have 10 shades in total and I want them all just for the formula!!! I own the 4 above at the moment and ALL of them perform exactly the same on my lips - comfortable yet bullet proof.
The only little thing I noticed is with darker shades it takes a couple applications to make them look even as they patch out a bit with just one, but that doesn't bother me at all if it means I won't need to worry about it all day long! 

To remove them you must use an oil cleanser... wipes do not do the job! They stain slightly but nothing worrying. I'm in love if you haven't noticed already.... I'm just waiting for a Black to come out and then I'm settled! 

Do yourself a favour and go get one to try, you won't regret it!


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive