The Body Shop | Camomile Range |

09:00:00


The Body Shop has always been one of my favourites for bath and body but recently I wanted to explore more of their skincare range. Having tried a few of their masks in the past and the Camomile Oil Cleanser I wanted to try more from the range.


I've been obsessing over Balm Cleansers in general but I find hard to get one I like that is also budget friendly considering I wear makeup everyday! Having said that, the Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter (10£) came to fill in the spot! Its balm to oil texture helps gently dissolve makeup while removing dirt from the skin without stripping it out but more importantly without leaving an oily film behind! I'm in love if I'm totally fair! It does everything it promises, removing all traces of dirt without breaking me out in a very comfortable and luxurious way! Will it beat my Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm? Not quite... but it sure will do the job for when I don't want to break the bank! 

Also from the same range the Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover (7,50£) is the option for those who wear really heavy eye makeup like myself! I wanted to try it in the hopes it's as good as the original Kiko Eye Makeup Remover but unfortunately it isn't. It does the job but I'm better off with my Bioderma for my sensitive eyes. I feel like it dries them out more than it should and I still have to use way too many cotton disks to remove every last trace of mascara. Not really impressed so far! Will be using it to remove lipsticks and possibly the first layer of my face makeup. 

I will definitely be buying the Cleansing Butter again and perhaps the oil to go with it since I used to like it so much! Have you tried any of these?!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive