3 Autumnal Beauty Picks

09:00:00


Fall is right upon us and being it my favourite season of the four I must give emphasis to it on my makeup routine. I usually associate Fall with warm tones, dusky pinks, burnt oranges but above all matte everything!

For my 3 picks for the Fall I have the Urban Decay Ultimate Basics Eyeshadow Palette (39,50£) - one that has all matte warm and cool tone shadows, for every mood of the week! The eyeshadows are buttery, super pigmented and blend like a dream. They give very dimensional looks with an array of 12 colours to chose from. Definitely a must in your collection if you're a lover for matte eye looks!

To contradict myself a little, sometimes I like to add a pop of light to the face and use a rather glimmer blush to do so! My all time favourite for the fall has to be the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure (32£) - a mauve pink that looks stunning with every and any look you may create! Its shimmer (subtle I must add) gives a dimension to the skin balancing out all the matte-ness happening elsewhere.  

Lastly the lipstick I know I'll be pairing the above picks with is the Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 25 Coral Sunset (14$) a warm rusty orange that, once dry becomes even deeper. It is the perfect warm lipstick for this season and will pair amazingly with neutral to warm shadow looks. It also differs from all the berries everyone usually wears at this time of the year creating a different yet appropriated vibe! 


Do you pick certain makeup products based on the season?! Tell me all about your favourites! 


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive