Christmas Reds!

09:00:00



Christmas is around the corner and I can see all the excitment in everyone's posts around the blogosphere! We all know Christmas most iconic colour has to be Red and since we all have different ways that we like to express that within our styles I decided to bring 3 different Red beauty products that we can use either together or on their own during the festive season. And a bonus is they're all affordable!!


The Red Lip
The iconic red lipstick is usually a true shade of red with probably a blue undertone, but to me that's way too vibrant so I always opt for a more vampy shade. This year I will be rocking the NYX Liquid Suede Lipstick (7£) in Cherry Skies, in celebration to the season, it is a truly deep red that makes a statement and makes me feel comfortable at the same time! If you're not one for bold colours you can always get a tinted lip balm! I've been loving the Fresh Rose and it gives a subtle red shade to the lips while moisturising them! Win!!


The Glittery Nails
Glitter is also associated to Christmas, probably because it resembles the lights! Or at least it does to me! This year I've picked one of my favourite polish formulas that also cost me 1£ during sale season!!!! Kiko Nail Lacquer (2,50£) in 493 Vino Perlato is a beautiful deep red with gold flecks in it reflecting the light giving life to the cold winter hands! It goes well with every outfit and is so season appropriate that I'm sure is the safest option to go with the festive theme!


The Blushed Cheeks
And we all know how this goes, year after year, people go outside in the cold and they come back with a Rudolph's nose and bright red cheeks, and we all love that sweet and innocent look! The best blush to recreate that is actually found in Sleek (5£) given the name of Flushed, describing perfectly the look you will get when wearing it. The formula is smooth and blendable but the pigment is also there so be aware when applying, go with a light hand! This shade is certainly one that will go with every skin tone, so fear not this winter you will get those flushed cheeks!


Whether you want to pair this 3 or wear them on their own there's not better opportunity to bring the beauty lover inside you and express yourself this holidays! 

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts