Glow with Seventeen

09:00:00


Glow is the key for the holiday season and since not all of us have the possibility or desire to spend dozens of pounds in cosmetics I decided it would be helpful to bring you some affordable glow givers!
Seventeen has always been that brand I look past when shopping, have no idea why since I've always been a fan of affordable yet good quality make-up, so since the day I decided to stop 5 minutes and have a browse there I found a few amazing products.


Eyeshadow Statuesque | Pink Bronze Shimmer Brick | Skin Wow!

If you're looking for the stark glow here's the place to find it: Seventeen Instant Glow Pink Bronze Shimmer Brick reminds me of the infamous Bobbi Brown Shimmer Bricks which could be actually a total dupe for. On its own justice it has a smooth texture almost butter-y which helps when applying to the skin, it will adhere to the face and blend seamlessly, giving the option of building intensity as desired, but definitely a glow on your face!  

If you're game is more on the subtle side I would definitely suggest the Skin Wow! 3 Way Highlighter and since it's in liquid form it will be suitable for dry skin! The pinkish toned highlighter is buildable and can be mixed with or used under your foundation for the all over glow, if you're looking for a more targeted highlight apply a dot to each cheekbone and/or other areas you'd like to bring forward. It's been one of my favourites and would be a good substitute for Mac Strobe Cream since it basically has the same properties.

Lastly I got one of their Eye Eye Shadow in the shade Statuesque - a beautiful taupe mauve full of shimmer, with a butter-y consistency that glides on the eyelids like a dream. It has some dimension to it which means you can use it on its own and blend upwards to the crease and will create a dimensional effect on your eye. Formula is incredible and pigmentation is on point as you can see by the swatch. It has a little bit of fall out but nothing major and is definitely one shade that goes well with everything! 

If you've tried anything from Seventeen let me know! I'm excited to try more from them!


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts