Watercolour Mess | Back on Track |

09:00:00


It's been months since the last time I touched my watercolours, and one of these days filled with boredom and almost sadness for not creating anything in so long I just gave in! Pulled out all my materials and started sketching. I lost a bit of the practice I've once had but the love was still there... Watercolours have always been my favourite media alongside ink, and to be able to draw again was almost a disconnection to the real world. 
Here's some of the things I created while inspired! I've stopped for a while once again, the holidays approaching make me work more and more hours and have less time to take care of my personal life but hopefully once this season is gone I'll be able to loose myself once again in the magic of splashing colour! 






You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts