What's New To My Collection | NYX | Urban Decay | S&G |

09:00:00


This is it, we can call the spending ban a failure for now. I can't live without buying makeup and that's a serious thing. But negativism aside, I managed to get my hands on some more NYX products, this time I've purchased them in store - finally Boots is starting to stock their products in store as well, even thou I had to go to central London to see that happen!
Nonetheless it was a great experience and I got home with a hand full of products! 

Eyeliners are a weakness I can't deny, I left with the White Liquid Liner and two shades of the Vivid Brights - Vivid Violet and Vivid Delight. I also couldn't resist to pick one of their eyeshadow palettes that I heard only good things about - Avant Pop in Art Throb. 
All over the dupes world I see a comparison between ABH brow pencil and the NYX Micro Brow Pencil so I decided to pick one up in the shade Ash Brown, I was so surprised to see so many shade options I spent a while deciding between this one and a dark brown! 

Super Nude | Berry Kissable | Loaded

Lastly I got me a HD Blush in Deep Plum and a Full Throttle Lipstick in Loaded! Ever since I got Kiss The Dust I fell in love with the formula!!
Keeping up the lip game I came across this new launch from Soap & Glory and their full range of new lipsticks! I was so overwhelmed by all those amazing shades I decided to play safe and get two matte - Super Nude and Berry Kissable - so far so good!
The only high end addition comes in highlight form and is obviously the Urban Decay Afterglow Highlighter in Sin - I just have to say it is stunning!!

What have you been getting recently? 

Thanks for reading,

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts