Flame Angelfish

09:00:00


While I love bold eyeshadow looks I tend to experiment more with eyeliner only when wearing neutral colours which totally works, but makes me want to play a bit more with shadow and liner both in colourful ways! 
Inspired by the stunning flame angelfish I stepped up my game with a blue liner on a warm orang-y cut crease! 

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk - base
Inglot eyeshadow - 335 - transition shade
Inglot - 605 - crease & lower lash line
Too Faced Chocolate Bonbons Palette - Divinity - lid
Gosh Intense Eye Liner Pen - 06 Blue - eyeliner 
Rimmel Scandeleyes Pencil - Nude - waterline
Rimmel Super Curler Mascara 

The products I used are very simple, only two eyeshadows on the crease one of them being a brick tone orange (335) and the other a warm sparkly orange (605) which with a help of a pointy brush helped create the cut crease effect I was looking for and a nude all over the lid made that blue pop! 
I hope you enjoyed this combination of shades and dare to experiment with warm and cool tones! I certainly will!

Thanks for reading,


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts