Dolce Vita | My Little Box May 2016 |

09:00:00




Italian vibes came along this month's My Little Box which is quite spring-y and exciting! For once I didn't see much about my personal interests in this box but still when I though I would hate that super bright turban I came to conclusion it's quite nice to use when I'm doing my makeup! Not so bad at the end. Still I've seen better in the past, even thou the design is still on top I guess is just personal preference in this case, where I tend to appreciate beauty products over accessories. 
Nonetheless, it might be your cup of tea so here's what comes inside:

  • La Fille De L'air - Fragrance from House of Courèges - 69€ per 50 ml
  • Croisière Céladon Body Oil - Baija - 16,90€ per 50ml
  • Summer Sunbathing Illuminating Moisturiser for Legs - 8£
  • Leaf Ring - 12£
  • Turban - 11£
I'm excited to try the leg cream, it smells amazing and feels very nice on the skin! Also the fragrance is fresh and I see myself wearing it this summer! Hopefully we will see more beauty on the upcoming boxes!  

Thanks for reading,


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts