Golden Sphynx

09:00:00


Inspired by the Egyptian cultural makeup I came up with this cat eye aspiring a modern look. 
I can tell it took me far too long to draw the upper part and keep it in place, I must admit I lack experience on that, which brings me to the point of experimenting more with eyeliner.
To create this look I used Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani Anaheim and Stark eyeshadows as my transition shade, followed by Punk on the crease. To achieve the gold vibes I used 1987 all over the lid and completed the waterline with the Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner in 021 Renaissance Gold. 
As eyeliner I picked the L'oreal Super Liner So Couture as its tip is a very precise brush which helped me create a very steady line. On my lashes I used L'oreal False Lash Sculpt mascara, but if you master the falsies add some! 
Finishing touches incorporate the Collection Clear Brow Gel and a gold heart on the lower lash line!

I would totally rock this look on a daily basis but if you like your nudes better I hope this inspires you for some special occasion or theme party! 

Thanks for reading,


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts