Inglorious Forest - The Green You're Neglecting

09:00:00


If you've been following me for a long time you've noticed I love to play with eyeshadows and not stick to the so wearable nudes everyone loves! I'm much more of an adventurous girl on the lids than on the lips and cheeks that's why you get to see more of bolder eye makeup looks!  
Enough rambling here comes the guide to achieve this look.  

Starting off with a white base, as usual my NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk, adding on top a bunch of Catrice eyeshadows! 620 Inglorious Mustards - a mustard shimmery yellow  is all over the lid followed by 190 Petrol Keeps Me Running - a shimmery sea green on the crease! To give some more depth I applied 600 Blackwood Forest - dark green with silver shimmers on the outer part of the crease blending it out and upwards.

I've been neglecting my greens so what a perfect time to bring back my beloved  Kiko Smokey Eye Pencil in 02 - a stunning dark green that helps create an effortless wing! As you can notice I only draw a line from the middle to the outer corner and with a help of an angled brush I smocked it out a bit, doing the exact same thing to my waterline. 

I always loved me a good green eye look and with this yellow I think makes a good combo for the sunny spring! 

Is green eyeshadow a hit or miss for you?

Thanks for reading,

You Might Also Like

6 comentários

Popular Posts