Boulevard Rock - Addictive Shell Look

11:15:00

I don't know why but every store seems to have sales so after work I went to the mall and decided to pass by Kiko Makeup Milano.. You know... I had to.

They had some products in the sales section that I assume they were limited edition and after walking around I decided to grab 2 products from the Boulevard Rock collection:
  • Street Fashion Eyeshadow Palette in 02 Addictive Song - usually 13,90€ - sale 8€
  • Skinny Fit Kajal in 01 Intonation Shell  - usually 5,90 - sale 3€




The colours are amazing!!! When I saw it my jaw dropped! There are a variety of effects which includes the cream and dark brown on the shimmery type and the other 3 on the matte side! The only shade I have similar to other eyeshadow here is the lightest one on the vertical but the others are just unique and I'm so glad I picked this up! For the price it's an amazing addiction to my collection and as always I love Kiko eyeshadows!

The nude pencil is a must nowadays and since my Catrice one has gone I decided it was just time to pick a new one. It glides on really smoothly and its pigmentation is good. 


The swatches have no primer underneath and they are about 2 swipes since the palette is new and the first layer was a bit off. The pigmentation is really good and as I said I really love the colours! 

I just went home and decided to create a look with them.. here it is: 


I used the light brown all over my crease and the coral colour all over my lid. To add some deepness I used the darkest sparkly brown on the outer part of my lid and used it mixed with the burgundy shade on my under lash line. To highlight I used the cream colour on my inner corner.
Waterline has to be the new nude pencil which is creamy and pigmented and as mascara I used  Curling Top Coat Mascara also by Kiko.

As you can see my entire look is all Kiko products and as always an affordable yet amazing quality makeup.

Thanks for reading,


You Might Also Like

2 comentários

Popular Posts