Everything About YOU

18:33:00

(image from tumblr)

Life is made of points of view something that differs from person to person. No matter how well you get along with someone there will always be something that makes you different from each other. Good thing right?

Since makeup is the main theme it is important to clarify some things, at least my point of view on them. This blog is not about me, 'Mary', is about what I love, makeup. Yet everything is directly involved in my life and if you're a blogger you know how it rolls. 

The quote I posted above is so important to take in because it can make you realize how important is to makeup your mind before your face. There's no makeup in the world that will make you pretty. You ARE pretty with or without a layer of face paint. Makeup is something that helps us get more confident about ourselves when it takes to our supposed flaws. If you think you look prettier with it, it's fine but remember that beauty comes from you not from a cosmetic! 

Accept yourself, go look in the mirror and stay positive about YOU. Don't compare to anyone, it's hard I know I keep doing it but at the end of the day I remember that I'm unique and no one is like me. 

Hope this little chat helps you figure out how beautiful you are from inside to the outside no matter any flaw you may notice, in the end it's all about what you think about yourself, what you show to others. 
If you believe in your beauty everyone will notice it! This is your body and the most important thing in life is to feel comfortable in it. Take care of you, you're beautiful!

Thanks for reading,


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts