8 Hours Makeup On

10:10:00

Some days ago I attended a wedding and it was hot, about 24º degrees which it's pretty much when it takes to my oily face keeping all the makeup on! But well I can tell you after 8 hours it still looked amazing! Not 100% flawless but still pretty good for the conditions!



When I went home I looked in the mirror and took some notes about how it looked and here's my thoughts:

Foundation was almost untouched on my forehead and cheeks yet it had gotten into my fine lines around my nose which is completely normal since I didn't wear a primer nor touched powder. On my mouth and chin area it was almost nothing left since I was always cleaning my mouth, you know when you eat you have to clean all the time. I was looking a bit shiny but not oily at all!
My blemishes were almost the same as when I first covered them so my concealer held up very well! The bronzer was how I like it, not too strong and my highlighter was intact. The blush was also a subtle colour.     
What it takes to my eyes I used a primer and a white base and I checked 5 hours later it was intact but at the 8 hour mark it was starting to crease a bit, nothing that you would notice unless I was with my eyes closed for a long time! My eyeliner was perfect but my waterline colour has faded. 
About the lipstick not going to even bother you! Of course it faded in half an hour of eating and I didn't bother to touch up, it was just unnecessary since I was going to be eating all night long!

The products I used : 
Lâncome Photogenic Lumessence in shade 1
Kiko Full Coverage Concealer in shade 1
Rimmel Stay Matt Powder in 05
Essence Beauty Beats Highlighter
Soap & Glory Solar Powder 
Catrice Duo Blush 050 Apricot Smoothie
ELF eyeshadow base
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Sleek Palette in Storm
Guerlain lipstick in 13 Giny

I was definitely impressed with this make up. What's your most long wear product?

Thanks for reading,

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts