Kat Von D | Lock-It Mini Baking Duo |

09:00:00


As you may or may not have noticed I'm a huge fan of Kat Von D makeup line! Everything is high quality, unique and has so much thought into it that becomes not only makeup, but Art. 

Being Debenhams the only retailer in the UK we are kind of depending on them to get the newest launches in the US, which take months sometimes to arrive here! 
Recently, with all the holiday products, they updated Kat Von D line adding so many more options and I went crazy for it! One of the things I picked up was this mini duo - one because I love minis and think they're an amazing way to try a product before committing to the full size/full price - two - I've always wanted to get my hands on both things featured here so what a better opportunity to do so?

The Lock-It Mini Baking Duo retails for 18£ and comes in two different shades - Light and Medium - I've got light which includes the Lock-It Setting Powder (5,4g) in Translucent and the Lock-It Concealer (1,85g) in Light 09 which I thought would be too dark but is actually an alright match for me. 
Upon a fair amount of uses I conclude that I love them both for different reasons! 
The Powder is ultra fine, lovely for baking as it suggests but also for setting the makeup in place. I usually use a powder puff underneath the eyes, on my nose and chin and a brush elsewhere. As with any loose powder it dusts quite a lot but does what it promises keeping me matte and crease free all day!
The Concealer is very creamy, medium to high coverage and blends really easily on the skin. I thought it would be heavy like the foundation but how I was wrong! It covers any darkness underneath the eyes while keeping it natural looking. Paired with the powder is a bullet proof finish! I'm definitely impressed and once I'm finished with the sea of backups I own, I will for sure be getting the full size!

All in all, if you're curious to try these two products from the line there's no better chance than this to do so. They have decent sizes that will last you for a few good months worth of application and they'll either become staples or assure you they're not the ones for you but most importantly you're not breaking the bank to conclude that! It's worth a try!


Let me know if you've tried any of the mentioned products before and your thoughts on mini sized makeup!


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts