Cover Fx | Mattifying Kit |

09:00:00



Often matte skin is something lusted after during the warmer months but for some reason forgotten during Fall/Winter. To be fair I personally don't get as oily but I know people that struggle with oiliness all year long so there's not really a right or wrong time to share some favourites to keep those oils at bay!

Cover FX recently launched two mini kits of, I would say, some of their best selling products! The Illuminating one features a illuminating primer, setting spray and the highlighter drops in Moonlight. Whereas the Mattifying Kit comes with the Mattifying Setting Spray, Primer and a Setting Powder. 

I must confess I was going to get the setting powder on its own but it seemed much better deal the 3 together plus I could test them all together or separate according to my needs. 
The mini sizes are actually really generous and I don't see myself using them up anytime soon! 

The Mattifying Primer has a gel consistency that spreads out very easily filling in the pores and creating a matte soft finish to the skin. It also has 1% Salicylic Acid in it which is amazing to prevent and treat any blemishes on the skin, so not only you're getting an amazing base for your makeup you're also helping your skin get better when suffering from breakouts. 
The Perfect Setting Powder is the suitable one for baking or simply setting your makeup in place all day. It doesn't look overly matte on the skin but keeps the oils at bay which is the ideal for me personally. It helps minimising the appearance of enlarged pores while looking discreet and not adding any coverage to my foundation. 
Lastly, the Mattifying Setting Spray works wonders to melt all the powders and give a skin like look keeping the complexion matte all day. The travel size is handy to keep in the handbag to give a refresh every once in a while and topping up on the matteness without the powders. 

This is an amazing set whether you want to try the products yourself or to give as a gift to someone else! It retails for 22£ at Space NK or any other Cover FX retailer.  

Have you tried any products from Cover FX? Tell me all about your favourites!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts