How I Get Motivation To Write!

09:00:00



Funny enough this afternoon I was trying to get back into my blogging routine after a week of not even looking at it, when I could not find inspiration to write. Everything that I noted down I was not happy with so I stepped back. 
It's half past ten in the evening and it's the time I feel most inspired to write, where I actually think my words make sense together and I'm not rambling too much when it takes to a review post. I also feel like I have enough energy to write a month worth of posts, but with that would come the boredom of having to wait for time to go by to come back and write again. So I try not to do that mistake too often.


I've been thinking of ways to unwind, to make my day feel a bit more accomplished once I go to bed and reflect of the things I've done. Have I ever told you I like way too many things? It's not great. There's not enough time in a day to do them all and still be sane. But leaving that for another time, here's things that help me get in the mood to blog! 

  1. Read other blogs - it is way easier to get inspiration from people that do the same things you aim to do, whether by their images, the way they write or the things they talk about. It helps me get back in focus and motivates me to do more and better of what I already do.
  2. Calories - I know I should make more of an effort to eat healthier and I kind of want to but I crave chocolate way too much to skip it every night. I sit down with a cup of tea and have a few squares of my favourite chocolate and try to get energy and focus for the upcoming writing session. It never fails me.
  3. Reading a book as always proved me helpful whenever I want to be better with my writing, it gives me ideas on how to put sentences together and gets me once again, in the mood to express my thoughts on something I want to share with you.
  4. My Bullet Journal - this is a new thing, it actually started this month and has me very excited to share with you sometime soon. I have a blog page where I note down ideas and points I want to mention and this helps me get focused as I love ticking it off once done. 
  5.  The success of others - is always a motivation for me, it gets me thinking if they made it I will also make it if I work hard and put my heart into the things I'm doing. It's always amazing to see the success of the people around me whether they're my close friends or humans I like to follow on the internet.

These are only a few steps that help me get back on track and inspire me to do better each day. I could be sitting down and complain about how less traffic I experience compared to most bloggers that have been doing this for 4+ years but at the end of the day I love doing it and I never started a blog for the numbers, I just felt the need to share my thoughts on the things I experience in order to help someone else. 

No matter how far you are from the things you want to achieve, as long as you keep doing them to the best of your capacities, you're going to succeed! 

What do you do to get back on track when you loose inspiration? 










You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts