Christmas Wishlist | Beauty |

09:00:00


Christmas is close and what a better excuse to splurge and treat ourselves?! 
I don't often share my wishlist here as I'm fortunate enough to usually bite the bullet soon after I fall in love with something which is something I want to change soon... so I do more of a conscious purchase and stop cluttering my life with things I love for 5 days and then go into a drawer. 

I'm usually pretty good at buying only things I really love but the problem with that is I love way too many things and don't need them. 
The products above are things I either don't own any like it or I really do love and must take advantage of them before they are discontinued. 


Hourglass Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette (59£) - it is so expensive!! But it looks stunning in real life! It's much better formula than the individual highlighters and I don't own anything like it... or I try to convince myself of that...
Nars Love Game Eyeshadow Palette (45£) - is to die for! We stock it at my workplace and I must own it, it is such a beauty! The formula is so different to anything Nars has putted out recently with much superior quality in my opinion! This will be mine, but I'll wait until December to get it.
Huda Beauty Electric Obsessions Palette (25£)- It is such a beautiful and colourful palette and I definitely need to try more from the brand! I love the warm toned of the same range but I own way too many of those shades already and I'm certainly drawn to those vibrant shades!
Foreo Luna 2 Facial Cleansing Brush Sensitive (169£) - I just need to invest in a cleansing device, I've done a lot of research and even thou I initially thought I would go for a Clarissonic I'm leaning more towards the Foreo range as you don't need to charge nearly as often or substitute any head. 
Stilla Magnificent Metals Glitter Liquid Eyeshadow (23£) - Into The Blue - is such an unique shade and I sure need to try this so raved about formula! 
Aromatherapy Associates Relax Candle (42£)- already own one and love it! Definitely need to get another this time of the year! It's such a cozy scent perfect for a family dinner! 

These are my most wished products for Christmas however my general wishlist never ends... I'll give you a Christmas haul once it's come and gone and hopefully some of these will be included there! Keep an eye out!

My fashion wishlist will be uploaded next! 

Tell me all about the beauty things you cannot wait to get this holiday season!



You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts