Flash Review | Goldfaden MD Facial Detox |

09:00:00



Goldfaden MD is a new brand to me and one I don't hear much about! With natural based products this brand brings us incredible quick results in a pot, being their most popular product the Doctor's Scrub!

Today's focus is on the Facial Detox Clarifying + Clear Mask (58£), as it suggests, is one of those purifying formulas that you leave in your skin for about 10 minutes and it promises to suck the dirt out of your skin, leaving it renewed and purified. 

I must start mentioning it is a strong product, I literally could not stand more than 5 minutes with it on, but I suppose I can blame my super sensitive skin for that! 
Upon trying it once I noticed it definitely made a huge difference! My skin was left soft and purified, no signs of any residues or makeup build up in my pores, and any breakouts I had were much less visible! Even thou it is strong stuff (for me personally) it also works so I don't mind having to deal with slightly red cheeks afterwards if I know my skin is as clean as it can get!
It claims to be clarifying, to decongest the skin and leave it luminous and also calm inflammation which is all noticeable upon one use. They go as far as saying to use it 4 times a week which I personally would reduce to 2 the most, but I suppose it will depend on your skin condition. 
I haven't tried as a spot treatment but I heard it works wonders overnight applied onto specific spots. Will give it a go once I test that for myself and possibly give you further feedback. 

All in all, this is definitely one to try if you have spots/dull skin and are struggling to find a mask that does it for you! 

Share your thoughts on Goldfaden down bellow! Have you tried anything from the brand?



You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts