Inglot | Everlight Mousse Foundation |

09:00:00


Mousse Foundations are often overlooked for their well known cake-y qualities however Inglot proved us all wrong. Recently launching the Everlight Mousse Foundation (14£) , a base that offers demi matte finish and a light to medium coverage without looking too much on the skin. 
I was expecting it to offer more coverage than a light to medium but surprisingly enough I still enjoy it nonetheless. I mainly use it on the days I don't want a full face of makeup but still want to look presentable and my complexion evened out. 

I prefer application with fingers or a sponge for this one and find a little bit goes a long way, so even thou the pot looks quite small and actually only comes with 14g, which is half the size of a standard foundation, I still find you won't use it up that quickly.   
It is ideal for those days your skin is looking its best and you don't need much coverage at all but need a foundation to stay in place all day. On me lasts a good 8 hours without moving which is quite impressive considering it has a satin finish and not completely matte. It clings to dry patches thou so I would definitely recommend a very generous layer of moisturiser underneath it if you suffer from any dehydration. It didn't separate on my oilier areas which is always a bonus but it definitely sunk into my pores (like every foundation I try) so I would recommend a pore filling primer underneath.

All in all I'm very impressed with the finish and longevity and how much I actually like to use it considering I'm all about the full coverage complexion! I find it to be one of the best alternatives to combination skin that wants a lightweight coverage without the dewiness that always comes attached to the light coverage foundations. 

It seems to only come with 8 shades at the moment which is not the biggest offers on the market but they're quite good at having a paler and deeper shade always included on their line. I would definitely go into a store if you have the chance and ask to be matched and get it applied for the day so you see how you feel about the formula before you commit. 

Have you tried any Inglot Foundations?! Let me know you're experiences!!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts