Aqua Lights | Gold & Blue |

09:00:00


Blue and yellow gold is probably not the most popular combination but I quite like to make it different sometimes. Tired of the same ol' black liquid liner I had to go for a bright blue and the one above is by Kiko Colour Shock Longlasting Eyeshadow in 07. Underneath is laying Catrice 620 Inglorious Mustards, one of my most used shadows of the past weeks (who would say that) and for the crease colours I went with my beloved Tartelette palette shades in Dreamer and Power Play. The lower lash line mirrors the crease colours in harmony with the Kiko Colour Sphere Eyeshadow in 02 giving me some light.
Getting out of the comfort zone can be hard sometimes but you can pull out anything. Be confident and dare to wear some different shades!

Thanks for reading,

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts