A Girl Essentials Haul

09:00:00



For as long as I remember I've always been this lazy when it takes to skincare so my body is being neglected for at least 3 months. While summer is being generous in England I definitely pull out some dresses here and there but my legs, poor legs, look awfully dehydrated. With my hopes high I went to Boots looking for the perfect easy moisturising routine, or something of that kind and ended up with quite a few bits!

The mini section is perfect 1) I can try different products without compromising too much money at the same time 2) 3 for 2 sales who can resist? 
This time I brought home 3 mini Sanctuary Spa products of the same range - Silky Smooth Body Lotion, Gentle Polish Body Scrub &Luxurious Body Butter - that will make a post on the near future (have to say it smells divine).
Lacking on the body care department I definitely had to pick a few more things to keep me well aware of how bad my skin looks! Neutrogena Deep Moisture Body Lotion seemed a good one to try, loving the fact it comes with a pump and can be easily used after the shower or before going to bed! 
For those days we don't have much time I decided to give a go to the Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser as I've been wanting to try it for a while now! No more excuses for bad looking skin!
We never have enough lip balms and I picked my first Carmex to try... I know I know everyone and their mother have tried this but I never found it in Portugal... Nivea one was fine there!
Last but not least a hand cream to carry on my bag, this time Dove Essential Deep Care Complex made its way to my shopping basket and I'm quite happy with the choice.

Hopefully all this products will keep me on track to achieve a better looking skin ready for the warmer days! I'll keep you updated on their performances!

Which products do you use on a daily basis to keep a healthy looking skin?

Thanks for reading,

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts