Rozen Maiden - Makeup Revolution | Iconic 3 |

09:00:00


As the name slightly suggests rose colors are the ones for this makeup look but my name inspiration is taken from the Animé called Rozen Maiden. Since I'm a bit out of time to watch whatever series, animés or even tv shows I just decided to stand by my 'what to watch' playlist and do some makeup for you instead!
Rozen Maiden is actually a story about China Dolls that take control over some humans and since I haven't finished it yet I don't know what happens next! 

Please ignore my not so good looking eyebrows but well the eyes are the spotlight in here! 
I'm using Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 palette, the so called dupe for the Naked 3 by Urban Decay, for much affordable price and great quality as well.
 Elf Jumbo Stick in French Lace  is all over the lid and on top is the 8th & 9th shadow from the palette followed by the 11th on the crease and 12th on the outter corner where both lay on the lower lash line. Uff... pretty long explanation... To complete the look I added a subtle line of Kiko's liquid liner and loads of mascara!

What do you think about Iconic 3 eyeshadows?   

Thanks for reading,



You Might Also Like

8 comentários

Popular Posts