Kiko Daring Game Collection at 50% off

09:00:00






Top Pairs Blush - 03 Rosewood and azalea
Golden Game  Sculpting bronzer - 01 Radiant honey



Queen of Hearts Eyeshadow Palette in 01 Essential Brown & 03 Elegant Ebony

Daring Game the most beautiful limited edition of 2014 I must say! Kiko Makeup Milano is well known by their amazing quality and affordable prices and as you may or may not know it's just my favorite brand. 
The Daring Game collection came out in the Summer but I managed to get this beauties on their sales at 50% off which makes ~8€ per palette! How awesome?! If you hurry up you might be able to get some too! That's why I'm sharing them right now I just got them last week!
I'm going to do a review on them soon but for now I'm leaving you with a sneak peek of what they look like. I've been trying them and for what I can tell they're worth every cent! 
Don't miss out! :)

Thanks for reading,


  

You Might Also Like

2 comentários

Popular Posts