Revolution Ultra Blush Palette | Sugar and Spice | Review

09:00:00








2015 is here and one of my goals is to get out of my comfort zone! 
Blush has never been part of my makeup routine but for the sake of my bucket list I had to give it a chance!
Makeup Revolution came to my mind the second I thought about bright cheeks since I've read many great reviews about their products so here's Sugar and Spice, one of their 8 blush palettes.
The first thing I noticed was how pigmented these are! I have to be light handed and sometimes take the excess on the back of my hand before applying it to my face so I don't end up looking like a clown! 
The shade selection is good for a beginner - natural to bright pink tones  a selection of shimmery and matte finishes gives life to your cheeks for 5/6 hours and only fades at the end of the day!
I've been using it non-stop for the past two months (I cheated - I started using it in November so it's not a brand new 2015 product) but I'm very happy with the results! 

Have you tried any Makeup Revolution Blush palettes? Which blushes are your favorites?!
  
Thanks for reading,

You Might Also Like

16 comentários

Popular Posts