NYX haul

00:03:00

Hey Beauties!
So today i received a packaging and guess what...
New NYX products :D
I bought them from a Portuguese online store called  Lojinha da Janina
I love the store it's my second purchase and probably not the last !!

2 lipsticks - 4.50€ each  
1 Jumbo eye pencil - 5.25€
Left to right:
Fig LSS640
Pure Nude LSS 518A
Milk 604
I had a bad experience in the past with another store where i ordered a lipstick without looking at the finish of it so i ended up getting a frost finish one which i absolutely hate *waste of money*
For these 2 lipsticks i went directly to the NYX website and searched for the finish and i chose Cream Finish (much better)

The White Jumbo eye pencil is one of those things everyone should have to make the eyeshadows pop!! Finally i got mine! 

The price is really affordable for the quality it seems to have so i'm pleased that i got these! 
I consider it my first NYX order since the last one was a mistake... and i have the swatches from the lipsticks to show you : 


Top to bottom:
Pure Nude
Fig

I love the texture of it and the colour pay off is also good
The Pure Nude is a bit pink compared to my skin tone but i really like it , it seems to fit really well on my lips The Fig one is a bit darker than i expected it to be but honestly i need to try new shades a bit out of my comfort zone!

The jumbo eye pencil - no need for review everyone brags about it all the time and i'm completely agreeing with them!

In general , i am really satisfied about the 3 products as i said i only received them today so i can't review them properly but as a first impression it really impressed me ;) 


Have you ever tried NYX products? Which ones?
Tell me what you think about the brand's quality and price  ;)

Thanks for reading, have a nice weekend!

MaryBloomy



You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts