Thistle!

09:00:00


I've been loving blues all year around but mainly navy lipsticks! Thistle is the first light-ish blue I own which at first made me hesitant but with the right make-up it looks rather flattering, in my opinion. Hopefully this gives you an incentive to wear one of those bold colours you got but haven't had the courage to pull off! 




Face
Catrice Even Skin Tone Foundation
Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer
Sleek Barekissed Illuminator - Monaco (high points of the face)
L'oreal Infallible Sculpt Contouring Palette - Light / Medium
Kiko Rebel Bouncy Blush - 03 Treasure Rose

Eyes
Essence I Heart Nude Eyeshadow - Vanilla Sugar (all over the lid)
Nyx Prismatic Shadow - Frostbite (inner corner)
Nyx Micro Brow Pencil - Ash Brown
Covergirl The Super Sizer Mascara

Lips
Lime Crime Liquid Lipstick - Thistle



Get inspired, Create!


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts