Kat Von D Metal Matte Eyeshadow Palette

09:00:00



I guess I was the lucky one this Christmas! With a list of 5 items my boyfriend surprised me with the one I actually wanted the most, and he had no clue about it! Which makes it extra special!
Kat Von D Metal Matte Eyeshadow Palette is everything you can imagine, everything good. It became my favourite palette in a heart beat, simply for its variety in shades, finishes but also the quality of the eyeshadows! This is pure quality at its best.
They are the most pigmented eyeshadows I own besides the Foiled by Makeup Geek and that says a lot! They blend easily and stay put all day long! The metallic ones are literally like butter, they almost melt to the touch and come off in the skin beautifully! You have an infinity of looks to create with this palette and I've been struggling to use something else. It is worth the price (50£) considering it has 22 eyeshadows from basic black and white to colourful green and purple, you are set with this one!
To see it in action take a look at my Stepping Stones post! 
More looks will come featuring this beauty so you will get plenty of ideas and looks to recreate using it or similar eyeshadows you already own!

Have you tried Kat Von D eyeshadows?! 


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts