New in | Lâncome |

09:00:00


Lâncome has never been a spotlight brand for me, did little I know what I was missing! As a Christmas gift, my Dad got me a set that includes skincare and make-up bits from the brand and comes in a pretty fancy pink case!
Intrigued by the eyeshadow and blush in particular I decided to put them to test as soon as I had a chance, you can have a look at the result in here!



The Hypnôse Palette in Bastille is the standard everyday make-up palette, compact and good for traveling, it comes with two applicators and a mirror. The 5 shades are pretty pigmented and soft! I was impressed to be honest, was not expecting such good quality, even thou the price tag is up there! The downside of the palette is that the light brown shade is not matte and I kinda wish it was, would give a lovely transition shade! The colours go well together which sometimes doesn't happen in palettes of 5, so I'm glad in this case I can take it on the go and be good for a quick effortless look. It is a versatile palette overall but obviously you can't be too creative colour wise with it.

The Blush Subtil in Pepite de Corail is a coral shade with gold flecks in it. At first I was scared by the fact it is glittery but when I played with it I noticed it doesn't go as glittery on the skin as you could expect! It looks rather beautiful and luminous. The shade itself is amazing for winter as it will give the pretty flushed cheeks but also in the summer with the warm of tan will look fresh and vibrant. A shade that will complement a whole lot of different skin tones, which is always a winner! The pigmentation is up there but it blends like a dream onto the skin, so even if you go a bit overboard is nothing that a blend can't solve!

Overall, I'm very impressed with these Lâncome products so far, next I'll try the Grandiose Mascara, I've heard amazing things about it, hopefully they're all true! 

Have you tried anything from Lâncome? Any recommendations?!


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts